Parties and Subject
- This Membership Agreement is signed with “Balat Mah.” Which carries out the activities of the internet site named https://www.recupy.com (“Website”). Hızır Çavuş Mescidi Sok. No: 40 / A Fatih / İstanbul ”between Kanhan Bilişim Sistemleri (” Recupy “) and the customer who is a member of the https://www.recupy.com website (the” Member “), by the Member regarding the use of the Website. It has been concluded by being approved online.
Rights and liabilities of the parties
- The Member accepts and undertakes that the personal data and other information provided while signing up to the Website are correct, and that Recupy will compensate for all damages that may be incurred due to the inaccuracy of this information.
- The Member is obliged to protect the user name and password related to the use of the Website. The member cannot disclose his / her information to third parties and cannot make it available to third parties.
- If the member learns that this information belonging to him is used without permission, he undertakes to notify Recupy immediately. Recupy reserves the right to block Recupy’s access to the Website and / or terminate its membership in order to prevent unauthorized use.
- Member; In the use of the Website, the provisions of the current legislation will comply, not to use the Website in a way that violates public order, violates general morality, disturbs and harasses others, for an illegal purpose, infringes the intellectual and copyright rights of others, and prevents others from using the services. or compulsive activity (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.). Otherwise, all legal and penal obligations that may arise will bind the Member completely and exclusively.
- The Member who violates one or more of the articles listed in this Membership Agreement is personally responsible for this violation and will keep Recupy free from the legal and criminal consequences of these violations. In addition, Recupy reserves the right to claim compensation against the Member for non-compliance with the Membership Agreement in case the incident is referred to the legal field due to the violation.
- Recupy has the sole discretion in accepting members. Membership application will be evaluated by Recupy and Recupy has the right to decline membership requests without any justification. Recupy reserves the right to invalidate unused memberships. After the membership process is completed, Recupy reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop the membership, cancel it, and also cease providing the Service without any reason.
- Recupy, the general appearance and design of this Website and all the information, pictures, Recupy brand and other brands on the website, https://www.recupy.com domain name, logo, icon, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic or machine It is the owner or licensee of all materials (“Materials”), including technical data, computer software, applied sales system, business method and business model, and their intellectual and industrial property rights and are under legal protection. Any Material on the Website; It may not be modified, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, installed on another computer, posted, transmitted, presented or distributed, including code and software, without prior permission and reference.
- Personal data shared with Recupy are processed within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“KVKK”). For more information on personal data, please view the Clarification Text on Protection of Personal Data [link].
- When Recupy requests the member’s personal information as a legal obligation or (i) to act in accordance with legal requirements or to comply with legal proceedings notified to Recupy; (ii) Recupy and Recupy may disclose when they consider it necessary to protect the rights and property of the website.
- Measures have been taken to ensure that the Website is free of viruses and similar software. In addition, in order to ensure the ultimate security, the user must supply his own virus protection system and provide the necessary protection.
- The parties acknowledge and declare that all computer records belonging to Recupy shall be taken as the sole and true exclusive evidence in accordance with Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure numbered 6100 and that this article constitutes an evidence agreement.
- Istanbul European Courts and Execution Offices are authorized in terms of disputes arising from this Membership Agreement.
- The credit card information you use while purchasing a product or service from Recupy is under bank security, your credit card information is not stored in the Recupy database except for the relevant bank database, and your credit card information cannot be accessed by Recupy and / or its employees.
Effectiveness and Duration
- Membership Agreement, all texts published on Recupy regarding the Services are mutually accepted and all policy documents consisting of all conditions stated in statements such as warnings, texts and explanations, which are accepted as an integral part of this Membership Agreement, are mutually accepted. It entered into force with the electronic approval of the company.
- Recupy reserves the right to make changes and publish the new version at any time by updating one, part or all of the provisions contained in this Membership Agreement or its annexes. In this context, all published texts will be valid for Members as of the date of publication.